MSE Detroit 28th Annual
Monday, August 30, 2021
Cherry Creek Golf Club
52000 Cherry Creek Drive, Shelby Township
Come and enjoy a day of golf and networking!
The 28th Annual MSE Detroit Golf Outing will be our first post-COVID in-person event!
(Appropriate COVID precautions will be in place.)
The raffle at the Golf Outing funds the MSE Detroit Scholarship Fund, which is committed to the development of students pursuing careers in sales and marketing. To date, the MSE Detroit Scholarship Fund has awarded over $200,000 in academic scholarships.
The day's schedule:
- 7:30AM -- Registration opens
- 8:00AM -- Driving range opens
- 9:00AM -- Shot gun start
- 2:30PM -- After-golf networking and awards
- Individual: $175/member; $200/non-member
- Foursome: $675/member*; $725/non-member
- Foursome with hole sponsorship: $775/member*; $825/non-member
- After-golf networking only: $50/member; $75/non-member
* Only one golfer in the foursome needs to be an MSED member
Golf includes: 18 holes with cart, 2 course beverage tickets, lunch at the turn, post-golf hors d'oeuvres, raffle and more!
All sponsorships include signage at the event, recognition at the event, and your logo (with a link) on the MSE Detroit website.
Sponsorships range in cost from $200 for a hole sponsor to $1500 for a hole-in-one sponsor.
Sponsorship packages are also available, ranging in price from $1000 to $5000.
For more information on sponsorships, please click HERE.
If you prefer to use a paper form and/or pay by check, please click HERE.
For inquiries about sponsorships, or questions about registration, please contact us at (248)-643-6590 or email@example.com.